Please be advised that the New York City Council Committee on Housing & Buildings will hold a hearing on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., virtually via Zoom-Webinar. The Committee will hear the following items:
· Int. No. 2262, in relation to final inspections for temporary construction equipment permits and prohibiting stand-off brackets
· Int. No. 2263, in relation to the definition of major building
· Int. No. 2264, in relation to cold-formed steel construction
· Int. No. 2276, in relation to construction superintendents, and repealing sections 3310.8.3 and 3310.8.6 of the New York city building code in relation to inspections required by site safety managers or coordinators, and in relation to reasonable prudence required by site safety managers or coordinators to ensure safety
· Int. No. 2321, in relation to creating a hardship program for inspection and correction of building gas piping systems
You are hereby invited to attend this hearing and testify therein. If you are planning on testifying live via video conferencing, the deadline to register at https://council.nyc.gov/testify/ is Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Each person who intends to testify live should register separately. Those who do not register in advance will not be permitted to testify live. If you are interested in viewing the hearing but do not wish to testify live, the hearing can be viewed at https://council.nyc.gov/livestream/. Written testimony may be submitted without registration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 72 hours after the close of the hearing.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation (including interpretation), please contact Shanell Werts email@example.com or Nicole Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 788-6936 at least 72 hours prior to the hearing.
Legislative Counsel, Legislative Division
New York City Council